Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Gifts!

I can finally post about all the fun Christmas gifts I have been making!!

For Mom & Dad, Gramma & Grampa, and the in-laws- Established Signs





*The Graves Family sign unfinished, I forgot to take a finished picture! Will upload one of it on the wall when Gramma sends it*

Picture Coasters for my sister and M&D
*Again, forgot to take some final pictures (swore I did, but cannot find them..). Waiting on sister to send a few =)



Monogramed Dish Towels & Pot Holders for my sister





Picture for my sister


*I also made her and her boyfriend some monogram pillow case's, but I wasn't in love with them so I didnt send them to her. I showed her over skype and she loved them! Will snap a few pics of those and post soon*

Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment