Sunday, December 25, 2011

Obsession

A while ago I posted on here about my obsession with the color gray lately. Two bedrooms are accented in gray right now (one gray/blue and one gray/purple). I am over the purple. The color was (of course) an oops paint and it is more of a kids purple. I am going to keep the dark gray wall and paint the other three a really light gray (using left over white and gray paint mixed together) that way I can accent with which ever color I am in the mood for. As of now, that color is yellow.

I have been dreaming of yellow/gray color scheme for my bathroom/bedroom and yesterday at Lowes I came across an oops paint of really light yellow, the color I had been waiting to find! So I snatched it up and started painting! One coat down. I will need three because the bathroom was a dark maroon color. It already looks so much lighter and brighter! Hopefully will have some pictures of the real thing soon, but until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment