Monday, April 23, 2012

$0 chevron and flower canvas

*More pictures to come*

So I have had a closet full of canvas that I wasn't using for a while. My sister had painted me some flower pictures a few years ago and I have always had a place for them, until recently. The colors just didnt fit into any of my rooms. So I decided to paint basically the same thing, just in gray.

I covered up the old colors using black and white. Then painted the flowers on and I was done! My sister is by far a better artist than I am, regardless of how simple the drawing! I thought these flowers would be so easy if I just copied her old flowers... it was not!


I decided to give a go at chevron for the first time. It was pretty dang hard to figure out. I love them!!
*still one/two more to make. They take a lot of time!



No comments:

Post a Comment