Wednesday, April 25, 2012

White Desk

 I found this old desk at GoodWill, it was $30 but it was on sale for 30% off that day! So it was about $22 with tax. A pretty great deal if you ask me.. the droors are all in great conditions, and I knew I wanted to paint it white and replace the handles.

I found the handles at Home Depot (before finding the desk). They were on clearance for $2.50 a piece! Couldn't pass up that deal.

Bought some spray paint at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure if you have discovered the $1 paint they have... but its amazing! It works just as well as any name brand spray paint. I got flat/primer and gloss white. Did a light sanding, a few coats of paint, and I was done! Hubby put the handles on (he says I scare him when I use the drill... and I just go with it because it actually saves me some work!). I love it!

Overall total was less than $40!


1 comment: