Sunday, November 20, 2011

Closet to Bench


And, we are done!  Here is the amazing outcome Before & After ...

Still missing the basket/boxes- I am making these probably tomorrow but no promises.  And, a rug to cover where the old closet carpet was. Not sure if I will make it or buy it yet..

Remember that day I told you I came home to a mess ??

There was no lighting, that's why they are so dark.




 Some more before pictures...





















    During....



















Painting...





And, normal again! I was so happy to have my house back from 'under construction'!!






Cost break down: Unfortunately, went a little over budget. I was guessing/hoping for $30 or less...
Drywall Mud- $5
Wall Texture- $5
White paint- $10
Fancy Trim board- $5
Metal hooks- $15
Total= $40 (approximately, I rounded everything to make numbers even)

Still very reasonable. Good thing we don't count labor because there were many hours spent creating this beauty! Luckily, the hooks were 50% off at Hobby Lobby. It would have cost us more to go eat dinner at Olive Garden, so I am okay with going over budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment