Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Sunday!

I am so happy to say that our new entry way is DONE! Finally!!! I will have a post full of pictures later today. I love it... I am behind on posting the tutorials for things that I made. I had one craft fail/forfeit. I attempted to make a rug by upcycling old t-shirts we don't wear anymore. In my mind, it looked great. After I spent an hour ripping the fabric and then started making it... it was not what I had envisioned. haha Oh well.

Today I am starting some new and finishing up some other Christmas presents! I am so excited about some of these gifts... but I cant put them on here because it will ruin the surprise for certain family members!! I do have a few I can share...

A little early Thanksgiving dinner here tonight! I bought two turkeys because the price was just so amazing. One turkey will be all for us, and the other will be for Thanksgiving day.

Lots of pictures later for you!! =)

PS- I have to take a second to say how great my husband is! Yesterday we were finishing up all the little things on the entry way project that has been a LOT of work for him. I said "So, when do you think you will be able to bring some more wood home from work? I was thinking we (he knows this means he) could build a skinny long table for under the window in the living room..." *I was thinking his reply would be something like "Are you joking? Can I take a break for a week you crazy girl?!"* He replied, "Monday." And then went into details about how I wanted it to look. =)
I am not a slave driver.. he is sitting in front of the TV all day today watching football while I cook and clean and leave him be.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn and Kevin,the closet is gorgeous. You two keep so busy. It is a great way to make a house a home. We're proud of you both. Love, gramma and grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We love doing it! And I love to keep busy. I love seeing the end result! I am loving making all of my Christmas presents, but I can't post them on here until after Christmas! Love you guys!! Cant wait for you to visit.

    ReplyDelete