Sunday, November 13, 2011

A little bit of spray paint fixes everything!!

I really do believe this =) I wish I could use spray paint on the walls! I wonder... 

#1: Old Lamp It used to be in my craft room, until I stole the shade for the lamp in the living room. It has been in the closet ever since. I bought it on clearance with the intention to fix it (the glass is broken at the bottom so it is really wobbly) and it has been.. maybe two years now!! We don't have a ceiling light in our bedroom, which I hate! We really need more light in there. Decided to spruce up this old lamp! This blue is my new favorite color... I don't remember if i told you or not when I found it on clearance at Hobby Lobby for maybe 2.50 or something... I use it sparingly!! Rustoleum Wildflower Blue I think. Still waiting on a new shade (probably for a while.. haha)






#2: Pine cones I have been wanting pine cones! I wanted to go pick my own in the mountains instead of buying them in the store, so I have been waiting and finally got some today!! Added a little of Krylon glitter spray paint to make them stand out a little. *By the way, I read a post about this spray paint a while ago.. the lady was raving about how much she loved it. It is 7.00 (way to much!) so when I had a 50% off coupon at Michael's I decided to give it a try. It is awful!!! The little bottle was gone SO fast, it was really thick and clumpy and just not a good product at all. I wont be getting this again, ever!*




I spray painted a few more things this weekend too, but you will have to wait to see them! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment