Tuesday, November 1, 2011

W's

I made some really cute things today!! 







This 'W' I grabbed from google images, pasted it in Paint on the computer, cut it in half, pulled the halves apart, and added 'Jennifer & Kevin, Est. 2010.' Printed it off, it was to skinny for the 8x10 frame but to big for the 5x7 frame. So I added two blue strips from construction paper. Put it in a frame I had. I love it! It looks great with our canvas, slowly working on the 'wedding photo wall.'






This 'W' is on a canvas. I saw a similar one on Pinterest. I am terrible at drawing things, so I had my husband draw a tree on the painted white canvas. I then painted the tree brown, added the buttons, and then I googled a W, found one that I liked, and I drew it in pencil on the canvas (myself!!), then painted over it in black paint! Easy, fast, and it looks amazing!! =) 

Yes, I am obsessed with W's, I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment