Saturday, October 29, 2011

Foam Pumpkin Plaque

I have really been wanting to make one of these! I have seen a few before and loved it! I just never was quite sure what to use for the pumpkin on the front.

Tonight I went to Michael's for one specific thing. Well, you know how that goes! My hands were full!! In my defence, I discovered a new to me clearance isle! But, nothing was marked with prices! Now that I know how cheap everything is, I'm pretty sure I need to go back tomorrow.

Anyway, I found this foam pumpkin for $0.49 cents! I knew that My amazing husband could make me a plaque with his router and a scrap piece of wood. 

I painted the plaque and used some Elmer's glue to glue the pumpkin on. 

As much as I love glitter, there is way to much glitter going on over on this shelf! I need to find a new home for these glitter pumpkins and replace them with some non-glitter pumpkins! This pumpkin plaque is most likely going to get a sister tomorrow! =)

P.S... how many times did I just say pumpkin?! lol






No comments:

Post a Comment