Saturday, October 15, 2011

My sister came to visit!!

SO! This week has gone by wicked fast with my sister and her boyfriend here! We have been doing a million things, and I have been working! It has been great having them here =) One more (busy) day with them tomorrow and then they are heading back home .. =(






My sister took our family pictures, and pictures of the dogs. This was not an easy task!! She had better luck with the dogs in my back yard then when we were out! The family pictures came out amazing! My husband and I had worked that day, and so by the time we got to Garden of the Gods where we were planning to take the pictures, we had barely half an hour before the sun was down, if that. The dogs wanted to play and not sit and look in the same direction. There were other people and animals there distracting them as well. (I could upload about 15 pictures that are all my "favorites," but I wont)




We seem to have to "run to the store real quick" everyday, and finding new craft projects to do while we are there, of course! I took a few pictures of things we made this week, I will share our version soon! I thing we have done something crafty almost every day!

Today they were off to a wedding so my husband and I were able to get some yard work done, wash the car, and play with the puppies for a long while! We also watched this amazing film 'Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead,' which I strongly recommend everyone see!! Very inspiring, weather you have to lose weight or not. I will elaborate in my next post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment