Saturday, October 29, 2011

Little Pumpkins

Today was a very crafty day for us! Kevin is amazing at building things. I showed him a picture of this "dresser thing" and asked him if he could make it. It looks amazing! That post will be soon. We are in the process of painting it now!

I made these little baby pumpkins out of some scrap 2x4's, orange paint, a little green ribbon, and some glitter!

To add the glitter I coated the pumpkin in ModPodge, sprinkled the glitter, and spread around with the brush so they weren't over sparkly. They do appear over sparkly because of the flash. I kind of like them better before the glitter... so I might have to make some more.







See what I mean about them looking better with out the glitter? I think I will make four more and write 'Fall' on them.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment