Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photos!

I am SO awful at photography, but... my sister is amazing at photography! She also is coming for a visit tomorrow! She will be here for a week =) yay!

While she is here I am going to have her give me some pointers on how to stage my pictures so you can see my projects better! I do own a digital camera, I just NEVER use it! I am addicted to the convenience of my camera phone!

Also, while she is here I hope to have her help in painting some horizontal stripes!! I have been wanting to dot his for a looonggg time now. I started penciling and taping the lines in my craft room. That's as far as I got before I was bored with it, as you know I hate painting! Spray paint is my best friend =)

I do have a few other projects that we might get done while she is here, too. Kevin said to me today, "Are you going to be able to make it a whole week with out doing a project while your sister is here?" Uhm, no! haha I constantly have ideas rolling through my brain... I also catch myself saying (way to much) "don't throw that away!" He thinks I'm crazy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment