Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Can't decide...

Which I like better!! And you know asking my husband gets me no where!


The wall sconces seemed to boring. The new pictures, I don't really love. I got them on clearance at Ross, they are wall stickers. I thought it would look better on some painted canvas. Got them on clearance at Michael's tonight. Painted them with a tan color I had at home. I think they would look best if they were on a blue/teal color, but I don't have any of that color paint. My options were white, tan, brown, green(the color of the wall), maroon, gray, and a bright blue. Thought about mixing blue and white to get a nicer baby blue, but I didn't want it to look like a little kids room. Anyway, went with the tan. Maybe someday in the near future they will become blue, who knows. Maybe I will find a different spot in the house for them.

What you need: 6 12x12 canvas's, wall stickies, paint.


Start by painting the canvas, mine only needed one coat. Let it dry completely. I know, it sucks waiting!!

Then, carefully place the sticker in the center of the canvas. Done! (make sure its center, it will be noticeable if its not.) & hang!


 







What do you think? I have three more, once I get some more canvas on clearance I will hang them in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment