Monday, September 5, 2011

..Zebra Throw Pillow..

One thing I hate, buying throw pillows! They are SO expensive!! I love them though.

In our bedroom, I am slowly pulling everything together. After many "re-do's," I am loving what it is turning into! Today, I was looking through the craft room closet to see what material I had,  I need to make a few pillows for the bed. I have one that I bought a year ago for a different room, and that's it! I have lots of pillows, so I just need to make the covers. Long story short, I am using an old scarf to make a zebra print pillow! (I love animal print!)

What you need:
1 old scarf, sewing machine, thread, and pillow!

First, I measured and cut the fabric to fit the pillow.

Sew three of the sides (remember to sew the fabric on the side you don't want showing).
Put pillow cover on the pillow, and hand sew the last side.

And, here it is! I am going to make a few more throw pillows for the bed,
just haven't decided what fabric yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment