Friday, September 23, 2011

What's Up This Weekend!

I am very excited about this weekend, we have A LOT of fun projects to do! =) My husband made this compromise with me that if we get all of my "list" done then he can go to his bowling tournament next weekend!! Woohoo!!
1. Clean out the garage and the crawl space, and throw away all the CRAP that we don't use! (I did 90% of the garage when I got home from work today. Now just need to put everything in its new home)
2. Clean and clean out ALL the cabinets in the kitchen. (Another "go me!" I did this when I got home from work, too)
3. Fake Wainscoting ** Favorite project of this weekend. I can NOT wait to do this tomorrow **
4. Caulk the basement window. It rained really hard this for the first time since we have owned the house and the basement got flooded!
5. Paint my accent wall in my craft room. (Husband doesn't know about this yet, I can hear his enthusiasm now....) *I started this tonight. I.Hate.Painting.*
6. Finish my chair upholstering
7. Upcycle the coffee table that is all beaten up.
8. My amazing "Shabby Chic" sign I am making from left over wood.
9. Re do the piping on the Sub Pump.
10. I'm sure I am forgetting a lot......
11. Move all the patio furniture into the garage storage.
12. Sew the hole in the couch cushion that the dogs keep making bigger and bigger!

And of course, all the normal cleaning and chores that my husband thinks magically get done while he is working/bowling/not home.

Yes, it is a never ending list. I don't think my husband had any idea what kind of "deal" he was getting into! The molding on the entry way wall was just added to the list yesterday. I have been wanting it done for a looooooong time. I stumbles upon this lady's blog yesterday and saw her "fake wainscoting" and couldn't believe how cheap it is to do!! I already have the paint, nails, caulking. So all we need to buy is a few pieces of trim board and nail it up! I think it is going to be a lot of work (mainly on hubby) but totally worth it! (I have a feeling we are sloooowly going to be "wainscoting" the whole house! haha, I already want the breakfast bar, dining room, and up the stairs done too!) 

Okay, I better get off to bed... we have to be up bright and early and it is almost 1 am!! Yikes! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment