Thursday, September 8, 2011

Inspiration...

I am always looking at crafts, BHG, DIY tutorials, etc. Here are some pictures I saw today and may attempt in the future!

Im in love with monograms lately... going to combine one I saw the other day making the "W" out of cardboard, and possibly might use crepe paper roses, or something else. Have to look around the house and see what I have!

Made this tonight, minus the mirror. Need some more spary pait, it is so hard to get in all the little areas! I had all my friends saving TP rolls for me for a different project I had in mind, but once i started making the other project, I got bored because it was taking SO long to do. So, when I saw this tonight, I went right at it and had 3 of them made in no time! Gotta love free decorating!! (will post pic's soon)

LOVE love love the "welcome" sign on the door. Actually attempted this with a stencil, long story short... we had to paint the door!! I need to find the peel and stick kind somewhere... And I just made a fall wreath for our front door!

This felt flower pillow is so cute, and i need some more pillows on my bed :) Porbably will be making this soon!

I could go on and add a lot more but these were just some of my favorites! I need to learn how to link the site that I am grabbing these pics from, but I am new at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment