Monday, September 5, 2011

I Love My Curtains!

I am so in LOVE with these curtains!! So, I was looking forever for curtains for our bedroom! The ones I wanted were $50 a piece, and I needed two. That was way to much for me to justify spending on curtains! So, of course I decided to make my own. I found some deep purple twin sheets on sale at Target, and I knew I wanted something with flowers or leaves on it. I wanted something black/white/gray, and after searching for a while I found the perfect material! It happened to be a shower curtain. I measured the wall, then cut the fabric to the correct height I needed, and sew it all together! I then cut slits in the top of the fabric to hang it on the curtain rod. Aren't they amazing!? :-) Its hard to see the purple because of the lighting, it looks black.

1 comment: