Sunday, September 18, 2011

Coming this week!

I have been slacking in the blogging department! I need to add a few post .. front door make over, the start to the basement remodel, monogram curtain, canvas wall art and a few recipes, too! I usually don't even read people recipes that they post on their blogs, but not anymore!

I have to bring cupcakes to work for a birthday party on Wednesday, so I decided to search around blog land for a good, healthy, cupcake recipe! I chose this one : PB chocolate cupcakes! Don't they look delish!?? I am leaving out the mini PB cups because that just some extra calories, I think it will still taste good without them!

Tomorrow night I am making some Mexican meatloaf in the crock pot. Not exactly sure where I ran across that recipe, but sounded good! I am going to start using my crock pot at least once a week now that it is fall, probably more if I can find some easy recipes with few ingredients!! :-)

Also, hopefully, I will be finishing up a quilt I am making for my dad for fathers day!! (yes, I know that was a few months ago, don't tell him!) You will see a few sewing projects this week- I am doing my first ever shirt alteration for a friend. Lets hope it turns out awesome for her!!


Oh- saw this pillow while I was browsing around Kohl's the other day... $50!! Looks just like mine, except I like mine a LOT better and was less than $2! Wohoo!

PS- mom, if you are reading, my x-mas wish list consists of only one thing, a Cricuit Expression 2! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment