Sunday, September 11, 2011

::What's Coming This Week::

I was busy crafting yesterday while the husband was working on the basement floor. Today I did the Breast Cancer 5k, and some grocery shopping, and still managed to get a little crafting in :-) I love it, it is so relaxing!

So here is what you *should* see this week:



I made my "W" today, way different than this one. It took FOREVER to may. Will post later tonight.


This last picture is of a chair I got for $7 at a yard sale!! I had been searching and searching for a chair for our bedroom, but as frugal as I am I didn't want to spend that much money on it. So I decided the cheapest way (and the only way) to get exactly what I wanted was to do it myself! I have partially finished this chair, I am hoping my hubby will help me finish it up next weekend!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment